- Hazard recognition, evaluation, and control
- Construction exposures and applications
- Trenching and excavation regulations and requirements
- Soil classification
- Eliminating and controlling excavation hazards to include conducting hazard surveys and inspections
- Selection of suitable worker protection systems
- Pre-engineered and engineered systems
- Access and egress
- Incident investigations
24 Hours | $595
Excavation Safety for the Competent Person
Contract Price: $8,000
This 3-day course is designed for personnel who may be designated as the Competent Person by their employer for typical construction-related trenching and excavation activities. It is also recommended for any construction, maintenance, or supervisory personnel involved with trenching and excavation operations or who will be responsible for safety at their job sites where excavation hazards exist. Training includes active participation with hands-on activities and demonstrations.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.