Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
19 Hours | $495
Contract Price: $7,000
This course is the update required every four years for all OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainers for the Construction Industry. It provides timely information on OSHA Construction Industry standards, policies and regulations.
- Apply recommend current OSHA construction requirements and policies
- Describe new construction standards
- Identify training material resources
- Apply techniques and resources used by other construction outreach trainers
- Provide a general overview of construction safety practices
- Conduct training on OSHA regulations
- OSHA inspection policies update
- OSHA procedures and standards updates
- Safety and health program management
- Training techniques
- Students must provide their current OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer card and a completed Prerequisite Verification Form (download) to confirm enrollment in this class.
- 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Safety Standard (provided by UT Arlington)
- Due to course content we highly recommend bringing a laptop and 4 GB thumb drive.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.