This course is designed to familiarize personnel with both the basic fundamentals of work zone traffic control plans, and the sequential process for planning and designing work zone traffic control plans.
Participants are required to successfully complete an end of course examination proving competency or attainment of the course objectives.
Previous course title: Work Zone Traffic Control - Design & Operations.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Explain the purpose of traffic control plans.
2. Explain the importance of work zone traffic control including liability issues.
3. Explain the logical, sequential process for developing and evaluating traffic control plans.
4. Describe the fundamental principles of work zone traffic control.
5. Develop a traffic control plan.
COURSE DURATION (in hours):
Engineers, engineering assistants and senior technicians responsible for planning and designing work zones.
8:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday thru Thursday
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top