Worker Safety Certificate Program
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach Card
(choose 4 one-day courses from list below)
- OSHA 7005 - Public Warehousing and Storage
The course is designed as a training course for warehouse workers. It will focus on hazards that are likely to be encountered in warehouse operations.
- OSHA 7100 - Introduction to Machinery and Machine Safeguarding
The main focus of this course is to increase the participant's knowledge and skill in proper machine safeguarding techniques.
- OSHA7115 - Lockout/Tagout - Controlling Hazardous Energy
Students will learn about the role and responsibility of the employer to develop and implement an energy control program, or lock-out/tag-out (LOTO) for the protection of workers
- OSHA 7125 - Seminar on Combustible Dust Hazards
The focus of this course is to provide employees an opportunity to enhance their awareness of the hazards posed by combustible dust.
- OSHA 7205 - Health Hazard Awareness
This course provides an introduction to common health hazards that are encountered in the workplace.
- OSHA 7210 - Pandemic Influenza Preparedness
The focus of this course is to provide private businesses within general industry with an opportunity to enhance their awareness and preparation for a pandemic.
- OSHA 7300 - OSHA's Permit Required Confined Space Standard
This course discusses the requirements of OSHA's permit-required confined space standard, 29 CFR 1910.146.
- SH 320 - Electric Arc Flash and NFPA 70-E Awareness Training
Course will cover personal protective equipment requirements, potential electrical hazards, and the standards that must be met to prevent harmful situations.
Download a printable file of the certificate request form
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top