This two-day course is designed for personnel who are required to be qualified riggers/signalpersons, meeting the new OSHA 1926 Subpart CC Rule. This course and qualification can also benefit supervisory and management personnel who oversee crane operations and lifts.
- OSHA & ASME regulations
- slings & rigging hardware
- sling usage
- proper sling pre & post use inspection
- sling angles
- proper rigging hardware inspection
- load angle factors
- hooks - inspection & use
- wedge sockets
- type of hitches
- hitch strengths
- conditions & causes for removal
- identifying slings
- identifying rigging hardware
- rigging techniques
- and manufacturer's recommendations.
This course satisfies the requirements of OSHA and USACE 385-1-1. Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of achievement.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top