MSC 3853 - Scaffolding Safety for the Competent Person
This two-day course is designed for personnel who may be designated as the Competent Person by their employer for typical construction-related scaffolding operations and is also recommended for any construction, maintenance, or supervisory personnel involved in scaffolding operations.
- typical construction exposure and applications;
- a review of the different types of scaffolds in the OSHA regulations, including A-frame, mast climbing, and system-type scaffolds;
- detailed coverage of the OSHA scaffold regulations;
- general hazards of use, and
- standard operating procedures.
This course satisfies the requirements of OSHA and USACE 385-1-1. Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of achievement.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top