MSC 3852- Excavation Safety for the Competent Person
This two-day course is designed for personnel who may be designated as the Competent Person by their employer for typical construction-related trench and excavation operations and is also recommended for any construction, maintenance, or supervisory personnel required to work in or near trenches and excavations.
- Scope and application of OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926 Subpart P-Excavation Standard;
- typical construction exposure and applications;
- definitions; general requirements;
- requirements for protective system, including sloping and benching, shoring, and shields;
- and, soil classification.
This course satisfies the requirements of OSHA and USACE 385-1-1. Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of achievement.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top