This two-day course is designed for personnel who may be designated as the Competent Person by their employer for typical construction-related activities involving working at height and is also recommended for any construction, maintenance, or supervisory personnel who use fall prevention and protection equipment and systems and/or who will be responsible for safety at job sites where fall hazards exist.
- typical construction exposure and applications;
- standard and new fall protection equipment;
- choosing an appropriate protection system;
- new requirements for residential construction; and,
- the hierarchy of fall protection systems.
This course satisfies the requirements of OSHA and USACE 385-1-1. Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of achievement.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top