In partnership with Lovegevity's Wedding Planning Institute (LWPI), the University of Texas at Arlington offers Corporate Event Planning and Certified Wedding and Event Planning certifications.
A division of
These courses provide detailed step-by-step formulas for detailing the personal and professional aspects of social and corporate events.
You will learn LWPI's step-by-step methodology for managing both the personal and professional aspects of social events.
Upon successful completion of the Certified Wedding and Event Planner course, you will:
- Develope service packages that give you a competitive edge in your local market.
- Establish a portfolio of business contracts, presentation tools, pricing and packages.
- Know the difference between traditional and non-traditional etiquette.
- Set up a legal wedding planning business and be knowledgeable about business structure.
- Market, publish and utilize public relations to promote and increase your business
- Plan a budget, select a vendor and design a wedding.
- Receive a Lovegevity Certificate - "Certified Wedding and Event Planner", a letter of recommendation and the professional designation as a Certified Wedding and Event Planner.
CERTIFIED WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNER CERTIFICATE- 1 COURSE
- Certified Weddings and Event Planner
CORPORATE EVENT PLANNING CERTIFICATE- 1 COURSE
Click on the courses below for course description and further details.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top