This Program uses graphic design principles in filmmaking and video production situations using animation or filmic techniques.
FILM, VIDEO AND MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGN CERTIFICATE - 10 COURSES
Total Program Cost: $4835* (Includes $50.00 Certificate Fee)
- Script to Screen: Writing and Pre-Production
- Indie Filmmaking 101: Lights, Camera, Audio
- Adobe Photoshop: Level 1
- Adobe Photoshop: Level 2 - Advanced for Designers
- Film Editing: Adobe Premiere 1
- Film Editing: Adobe Premiere 2
- Effects and Animation: Adobe After Effects 1
- Effects and Animation: Adobe After Effects 2
- That's a Wrap: Post Production
- Capstone - Film Marketing and Distribution
Upon completion of the program, students must complete the Film, Video, Motion and Graphic Design Certificate Request Form, submit it to the Continuing Education office and pay the $50.00 processing fee.
Click on the courses below for course description and further details.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top