Technical Writing Certificate Program
This program prepares the adult learner for a career as a technical writer and communicator in a variety of fields. It provides participants with advanced writing and communication skills to clearly and precisely convey technical information to a specific audience. Participants will not only be more confident in their role as a technical writer, but also learn how to produce useful and polished documents for a wide range of audiences and purposes. Courses can be taken individually for personal and professional enrichment.
Benefits of this certificate:
- Improve technical writing communication competencies, including revising, editing and design
- Apply technical writing techniques to clearly convey technical information to a specific audience
- Develop effective research procedures
Upon completion of the required courses and enrollment in the Technical Writing Certificate Program, students must notify the Continuing Education office. After verifying the student's completion status, a certificate will be mailed to the student's address on record.
- Technical Writing Introduction
- Technical Writing Techniques Level I
- Technical Writing Techniques Level II
- Technical Editing
- Technical Writing Portfolio Development
- Technical Writing Certificate Program
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top