Technical Writing Certificate Program
This program prepares the adult learner for a career as a technical writer and communicator in a variety of fields. It provides participants with advanced writing and communication skills to clearly and precisely convey technical information to a specific audience. Participants will not only be more confident in their role as a technical writer, but also learn how to produce useful and polished documents for a wide range of audiences and purposes. Courses can be taken individually for personal and professional enrichment.
Benefits of this certificate:
- Improve technical writing communication competencies, including revising, editing and design
- Apply technical writing techniques to clearly convey technical information to a specific audience
- Develop effective research procedures
Upon completion of the required courses and payment of the non-refundable Technical Writing Certificate fee, students must notify the Continuing Education office. After verifying the student's completion status, a certificate will be mailed to the student's address on record.
- Technical Writing Introduction
- Technical Writing Techniques Level I
- Technical Writing Techniques Level II
- Technical Editing
- Technical Writing Portfolio Development
- Enroll in Technical Writing Certificate Program
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top