Our program is designed to teach you the skills and knowledge to become a professional photographer or an enthused hobbyist - we will cover the techniques necessary to take exceptional photos, including the identification of elements that shape excellent composition.
The process does not end when the camera clicks; students will also learn essential photographer workflows as well as the fundamentals of industry-standard photo-editing tools, including Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop. Instructor and peer feedback will create hands-on, cooperative experiences as each student works to polish and perfect a portfolio of photographs representing the skills, methodologies and expertise gained via the program.
We have updated our program by adding a variety of new classes
, scheduling more field trips for on-location shoots
and expanding the curriculum
for each course.
PHOTOGRAPHY CERTIFICATE - 9 TOTAL COURSES
(6 required, plus 3 electives)
6 Required Courses:
Electives: (choose 3)
- Introduction to Photography 1
- Introduction to Photography 2
- Photography Light and Lighting
- Adobe Photoshop - Level 1
- Adobe Lightroom - Editing for Photographers
- Photography Portfolio (to be completed last)
Total Program Cost: $2550 - $2745* ($50.00 Certificate Fee NOT included)
- Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Introduction to Wedding Photography
- The Business of Photography
- Sports Photography
- Adobe Photoshop - Retouching for Photographers
- Photography Light and Lighting 2: Studio (Studio lab)
Upon completion of the program, students must complete the Photography Certificate Form
and submit it to the Continuing Education office and pay the $50.00 processing fee.
Click on the courses below for course description and further details.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top