Accounting certifications are among the most beneficial professional credentials you can list on your resume and use for job hunting and advancement. These provide participants the opportunity to gain a solid foundation in accounting skills and an understanding of the environment in which accountants work. This certificate will demonstrate competence in the accounting industry and make you a more desirable candidate for open positions and improve your salary potential. Whether I need of a refresher course or looking to obtain/enhance your accounting skills, this certificate program will help you advance your accounting career.
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE - 11 COURSES
Total Program Cost: $3180* (Includes $50.00 Certificate Fee)
- Introduction to the Accounting Cycle
- Accounting for Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Accounting: Journals and Inventory
- Financial Account Management
- Excel: Level 1
- Excel: Level 2
- Excel: Level 3
- Quickbooks: Level 1
- Quickbooks: Level 2
- Business Writing
- Accounting: Capstone
Upon completion of the program, students must complete the Accounting Specialist Certificate Request Form
, submit it to the Continuing Education office and pay the $50.00 processing fee.
- Payroll PayTrain: Level 1
- Payroll PayTrain: Level 2
- Introduction to Analyzing Data with Power BI
- Using Excel BI Tools: Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View and Power Map
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Quickbooks Level 3
Click on the courses below for course description and further details.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top