The Division for Enterprise Development (DED) in partnership with the College of Engineering introduces a Master Certificate in Construction Management.
The capability of implementing new technologies into practice necessitate advanced study in construction management. This certificate is designed to meet the industry’s evolving needs due to advances in construction
technologies, financing, and methods which underscore a sound and systematic management of construction projects.
This certificate program is made up of four 15-hour courses. Each course will meet industry needs in fundamentals of construction management, construction specification, project cost estimation, and project planning. Upon completion of the four courses and enrollment in the Master Certificate in Construction Management Program, participants will receive the Master Certificate in Construction Management.
- Develop marketable skills for those new to the construction industry
- Provide a framework of knowledge for professionals tasked with construction management as collateral duty
- Enhance the opportunities for those already employed in construction to gain management skills
- Acquire knowledge and understand the full range of management requirements of the construction industry
- Provide an educational opportunity that is narrower in scope and shorter in duration, than graduate degree programs
Upon completion of the required courses and enrollment in the Master Certificate in Construction Management Program, students must notify the Continuing Education office. After verifying the student's completion status, a certificate will be mailed to the student's address on record.
- Principles of Construction Management and Contracts
- Construction Specifications and Documentation
- Construction Project Cost Estimation
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Enroll in the Master Certificate in Construction Management Program
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top