TEXAS REAL ESTATE PRE-LICENSING PLATINUM SOLUTION
Set yourself up for success with the Texas Real Estate Pre-Licensing Platinum Solution (now includes textbooks). Get the required pre-license online courses and a variety of tools to prepare for the state exam and your new career. From our state-of-the-art exam prep tool - Exam Prep - to instructor-led study webinars, textbooks and our quality guarantee, you cannot go wrong with this all inclusive package.
INCLUDED IN THE PLATINUM SOLUTION:
- Texas Principles of Real Estate: 60-hour course fulfills both the Principles I and II Texas core requirement.
- Texas Promulgated Contract Forms: 30-hour course satisfies the core course requirement for Texas for Promulgated Contract Forms.
- Law of Agency: 30-hour course focuses on agreements with buyers and sellers, intermediaries, agency concepts, fiduciary duties, employment issues and agency termination.
- Law of Contracts: 30-hour course highlights contract creation, contract law, contract forms and breaches and provisions.
- Real Estate Finance: 30-hour course focuses on the set of concepts and techniques used to analyze and finance income-producing real property.
- Texas Master Exam Prep Package: This package comprised of the Complete Texas Real Estate Exam Prep - State and National exam prep pool, the Real Estate Exam Prep Toolkit that includes flashcards to help you learn important national terminology, a course review of agency, contracts, finance and law, as well as helpful exam taking tips to maximize efficiency throughout the exam and Mathmaster.
- Textbooks: Texas Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, Texas Real Estate Brokerage and Law of Agency, Texas Real Estate Contracts and Texas Real Estate Promulgated Contracts.
- Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you may have throughout the course.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE: $599To register for the ALL INCLUSIVE TEXAS REAL ESTATE PRE-LICENSING PLATINUM SOLUTION package, please Click Here
Upon completion of the program, students must complete the Texas Real Estate Certificate Request Form, submit it to the Continuing Education office and pay the $50.00 processing fee.
For additional online Real Estate courses. that can be taken at any time, please see schedule below.
|Real Estate Suite||Online||299.00|
|Real Estate Professional||Online||2295.00|
|Texas Principles of Real Estate 1||Online||169.00|
|Texas Principles of Real Estate 2||Online||169.00|
|Texas Law of Agency||Online||169.00|
|Texas Law of Contracts||Online||169.00|
|Texas Real Estate Finance||Online||169.00|
|Texas Promulgated Contracts||Online||130.00|
|Real Estate Investing||Online||99.00|
|Real Estate Law||Online||135.00|
|Real Estate Investing (Self-Paced Tutorial)||Online||99.00|
|Real Estate Law (Self-Paced Tutorial)||Online||135.00|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.