Introduction to Environmental Compliance$895/32 Hours
This course is designed to give environmental, health, and safety professionals the tools they need to ensure their workplace is in compliance with environmental regulations and reduce environmental risks. The course will cover the basics of environmental regulations and demonstrate how to identify pertinent regulations to your operations.
It will also cover elements of the major environmental programs at the State level and review the enforcement and compliance tools by regulatory area. Activities and case studies will be used throughout the course to allow attendees to apply knowledge of the topics discussed during the course.
Note: ETI 101 with completion exam will serve as the training prerequisite to the ETI 501 - EPA Outreach Trainer Course course.
- Apply the following Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations: - Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Identify Environmental Aspect and Impacts
- Implement environmental regulations and their relationship to: - Environmental Management System (EMS)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Pollution Prevention Act (PPA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide (FIFRA)
|Introduction to Environmental Compliance - Self-Paced Online Course||Online||895.00|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.