ADVANCED UTILITY LOCATOR TRAINING
2 DAYS (16 HOURS)
In this two day advanced course, participants will enjoy plenty of hands-on training time spent outdoors utilizing an assorted array of locating devices and methods. Participants will learn methods for creating and deploying a site locating plan along with advanced troubleshooting techniques utilizing both equipment and deductive reasoning skills to identify, overcome, and even prevent certain types of line locating errors.
- COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Tips for Creating and Deploying a Site Locating Plan
- Advanced Line Locating and Marking Techniques
- Review of Related Laws, Standards, and Regulations
- Mastery of Electronic Detection Equipment with One-On-One Instructor Evaluations
- Excavation Safety, Troubleshooting Techniques, and Best Practices
Upon successful completion of the written and field tests, participants will receive a certificate.
This course is recommended for students who have at least 3 years of experience in utility line locating.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.