- Discuss the key elements of a successful I2P2.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a safety and health management system.
- Identify the core elements of an effective safety and health program.
- Describe the key processes in each program element.
The focus of this one-day seminar is the effective implementation of a company's safety and health management system. The seminar addresses Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (I2P2) with instruction in management leadership, worker participation, hazard identification/prevention/control, and program evaluation and improvement. The four core elements of an effective safety and health system and those central issues that are critical to each element's proper management are presented as well.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|OSHA #7500||Introduction to Safety and Health Management||Houston||08/15/22||08/15/22||0.00|
|OSHA #7500||Introduction to Safety and Health Management||Arlington||08/15/22||08/15/22||0.00|
|OSHA #7500 Webcast||Introduction to Safety and Health Management||Online||08/15/22||08/15/22||0.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.