Collateral Duty Course for Other Federal Agencies
30 Hours | $595
Contract Price: $9,000
Gain an overview of the OSHA Act, Executive Order 12196, 29 CFR 1960, and 29 CFR 1910, enabling you to recognize basic safety and health hazards in the workplace. Effectively assist agency safety and health officers in their inspection and abatement efforts. Learn how the OSHA numbering system works. Identify the applicable standard for about 40 hazardous conditions.
- Describe the OSH ACT 29 CFR 1960, and 29 CFR 1910
- Describe major provisions of Executive Order 12196
- Identify selected safety and health hazards and corresponding OSHA standards, such as machine guarding, portable tools, welding, cutting, and brazing
- Describe abatement methods for selected safety and health hazards, such as hazardous materials
- Explain and apply workplace inspection procedures consistent with established OSHA policies, procedures, and directives
- Hazard communication
- Inspection field trip, write-up, and review
- Introduction to accident investigation
- Introduction to the OSH Act and 29 CFR 1960
- Introduction to OSHA standards and hazard violation workshop and review
- Office safety
- Walking and working surfaces
- Means of egress and fire protection
- Personal protective equipment
- Material handling
- Electrical standards
- Introduction to industrial hygiene
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.