Disaster Site Worker Trainer Course
30 Hours | $695
Contract Price: $9,000
This course prepares experienced trainers to present the Disaster Site Worker course. Participants receive lesson plans and training materials for the Disaster Site Worker Course as well as information on training techniques and resources.
- Successful Adult Training Programs
- OSHA's role in nationally significant incidents
- Air-purifying respirators
- Applications of adult learning theory
- General Site Physical & Health Hazards at Disaster Sites
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive (CBRNE) Workshop
- Related group exercises
- Current OSHA authorization as a Construction, Maritime or General Industry Outreach trainer, three years of safety training experience, and either completion of the 40-hour HAZWOPER course or possession of journey-level credentials in a building trade union. Experience must be documented on the Prerequisite Verification Form (download) and submitted to our office:
The University of Texas at Arlington
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
140 West Mitchell Street
Arlington, TX 76019
Email: OSHA@uta.edu | Fax: (817) 272-2556
- A complete Prerequisite Verification Form must be submitted at least seven (7) business days prior to class. Approval can take up to seven (7) business days once the complete Prerequisite Verification Form is received.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top