- Describe methods for detecting unsafe storage conditions for hazardous materials
- Explain electrical factors that may contribute to the creation or abatement of hazardous conditions
- Relate hazardous conditions and unsafe procedures to appropriate standards for abatement action
- Specify necessary precautions for hazardous operations, such as the dispensing of flammable and combustible liquids
- Describe proper abatement techniques for selected industrial hazards
26 Hours | $595
Contract Price: $8,000
This course provides an overview of OSHA's General Industry standards regarding hazardous materials as well as other proprietary and consensus standards related to hazardous materials. Subjects covered include proper storage and handling procedures; precautions for hazardous waste operations; and processes for handling flammable and combustible liquids, compressed gases, and cryogenic liquids.
- Flammable and combustible liquids
- Compressed gases
- Cryogenic liquids
- Spraying and dipping processes
- Electrical equipment
- Process safety management
- Hazardous waste operations and emergency response
- Permit-required confined space entry
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|OSHA #2015 Webcast||Hazardous Materials||Online||08/23/22||08/26/22||595.00|
|OSHA #2015||Hazardous Materials||Oklahoma City||10/11/22||10/14/22||595.00|
|OSHA #2015||Hazardous Materials||San Antonio||10/25/22||10/28/22||595.00|
|OSHA #2015||Hazardous Materials||Arlington||12/06/22||12/09/22||595.00|
|OSHA #2015||Hazardous Materials||Houston||12/12/22||12/15/22||595.00|
|OSHA #2015 Webcast||Hazardous Materials||Online||10/18/22||10/21/22||595.00|
|OSHA #2015 Webcast||Hazardous Materials||Online||02/14/23||02/17/23||595.00|
|OSHA #2015 Webcast||Hazardous Materials||Online||04/11/23||04/14/23||595.00|
|OSHA #2015 Webcast||Hazardous Materials||Online||06/06/23||06/09/23||595.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.