Through this online course, students are given the opportunity to develop their skills and comprehension of Lean Six Sigma Principles For Environmental Professionals through focus on progressive techniques and practices in:
- Process improvement key concepts
- The Lean PDCA process
- The Six Sigma and the DMAIC process
- Common root cause and failure assessment/prevention methods
Students will learn how to manage the complexities of:
- The most commonly used Lean Six Sigma and root cause analysis principles and tools
- The Lean Plan/Do/Check/Act (PDCA) process - Kaizen Events, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, 8 Wastes
- The Six Sigma DMAIC process - Data Collection/Measurement Plans, Pareto Charts, Regression Analysis, SIPOC
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) Methods - Fishbone Diagram, 5Whys, What If, HAZOP
In addition to presentations of subject matter, students will review case studies, reading material and have quizzes designed to build knowledge, skills, and abilities in this vital field.
|MGE 822||Lean Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals||Arlington||05/16/23||05/17/23||650.00|
|MGE 822||Lean Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals (Webinar)||Arlington||09/06/22||09/07/22||650.00|
|MGE 822||Lean Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals (Online Webinar)||Arlington||07/25/23||07/26/23||650.00|
|MGE 822||Lean Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals (Online Webinar)||Arlington||10/17/23||10/18/23||650.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
|Lean Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals - Online Self-Paced Course||Online||650.00|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.