Environmental Audits$895/24 Hours
Consequences of non-compliance can include increased liability and significant fines and penalties. This course provides participants with an in-depth look at multimedia environmental compliance auditing in all types of organizations in accordance with demonstrated industry techniques and standards of practice. Completion of this course will help improve compliance status, control risks, support environmental management systems, and identify opportunities for pollution prevention.
- Learn to:
- Understand the elements of a successful audit program
- Proven auditing method and techniques
- Realize the benefits and risks of conducting an audit
- Understand important terminology and definitions
- Recognize different audit team member responsibilities and qualifications
- Know the details of the audit process
- Analyze audit results, including internal controls and root causes
- Discuss record management and methods of reporting
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|MGE 810||Environmental Audits||Houston||09/13/22||09/15/22||895.00|
|MGE 810||Environmental Audits||Arlington||05/03/23||05/05/23||895.00|
|MGE 810||Environmental Audits (Online Webinar)||Arlington||02/01/23||02/03/23||895.00|
|MGE 810||Environmental Audits (Online Webinar)||Arlington||08/29/23||08/31/23||895.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
|Environmental Audits - Self Paced Online Course||Online||895.00|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.