LS 101 - Life Safety Code Concept
This course provides training on the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code requirements that protect people, property, and equipment. The course covers a host of topics related to reducing the spread of fire in buildings and providing means of egress from buildings when necessary. The code includes different requirements for different types of buildings such as hotels, homes, and hospitals. It is designed for building managers, facility engineers, safety and health professionals, engineers, architects, building owners, and insurers.NFPA's Life Safety Code® (NFPA 101) General:
- Section 1-1 through Section 1-8
- Fundamental Requirements
- Definitions: Section 3-1 through Section 3-2: Classification of Occupancy and Hazard of Contents
- Means of Egress, Section 5-1 through Section 5-12
- Features of Fire Protection, Section 6-1 through Section 6-6
- Building Service and Fire Protection Equipment, Section 7-1 through Section 7-7
- Means of Egress Requirements, Protection, Special Provisions, Building Services, and Operating Features
- General Requirements, Small Facilities, Large Facilities, and Operating Features
|LS 101||Life Safety Code Concept||Arlington||06/21/22||06/24/22||695.00|
|LS 101||Life Safety Code Concept||Arlington||10/04/22||10/07/22||695.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.