This course is intended to provide participants with the ability to identify, evaluate, and prevent hazards associated with tree trimming operations, and the use of chippers and chainsaws.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Important safety practices to be followed
- OSHA and ANSI regulations
- Job briefing and unit set-ups
- The use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Students participate in hands-on exercises to properly identify equipment components, conduct a pre-operational inspection, and perform routine maintenance
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top