EPA Outreach Trainer Course$695/32 Hours
Various instructional approaches including the effective use of visual aids and handouts are covered, with course participants working in groups or independently to practice presentations of selected topics. This is an outreach program course to provide direction on training techniques and EPA regulatory topics to promote environmental awareness among worker and equip them to better protect human health and environmental resources
Successful completion of this course and the final examination will allow the participant to be recognized by The University of Texas at Arlington as an EPA Outreach Trainer with a wallet card provided to identify the trainer's status, which will be valid for three (3) years.
Note: Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop to work on presentation materials.
- Completion of the ETI 101 - Introduction to Environmental Compliance.
- Three years of environmental program experience. Experience must be documented on the Prerequisite Verification Form (download) and submitted to our office:
Environmental Training Institute
140 West Mitchell Street, Box 19197
Arlington, TX 76019
- Attend this course and use the information below as an Outreach Trainer:
- History and purpose of the EPA
- EPA Enforcement and regulatory authorities
- EPA Outreach Trainer Roles and Responsibilities
- Training materials for EPA 8-Hr Hazard Awareness
- Environmental Controls Used to Minimize Impacts
- Pollution Prevention Processes
- Environmental Management Systems
- Sustainability Program Elements
- Instructional Techniques
|ETI 501||EPA Outreach Trainer Course||Houston||10/11/22||10/14/22||695.00|
|ETI 501||EPA Outreach Trainer Course (Online Webinar)||Arlington||04/04/23||04/07/23||695.00|
|ETI 501||EPA Outreach Trainer Course||Arlington||10/17/23||10/20/23||695.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.