DR 660-Incident Command Course (ICS 24-Hour)$495/24 Hours
This course provides training in Incident Command under the National Incident Management System for Corporate Organizations. The training provides an introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS) and then develops the knowledge and skills necessary for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position during Incident Command. This course describes the history, features, principles, and organizational structure as well as the organization and operation of the ICS and Incident Command Hazardous-Material. It will cover management of resources, the duties of all positions, and examples of how the principles are used in incident and event planning. It also explains the relationship between ICS and the National Incident Management System (NIMS). This class can be specially tailored for each organization for any level of Incident Command using real life scenarios.
- Introduction to the Incident Command System
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Incident Command Hazardous Materials
- Incident Command Organization and Operation
- Personnel Accountability System
- Table Top Training Exercises
- NFPA 1561, Standard on Emergency Services Incident Management System
- 29 CFR 1910.120, Hazardous Waste Operations And Emergency Response
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.