CCT 520 - WORK ZONE TRAFFIC CONTROL/QUALIFIED FLAGGER
This is the primary course for all personnel involved in the design, layout, and maintenance of traffic control devices on public roadways.
- COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Appropriate safety measures for a work zone
- Typical temporary traffic control devices
- Components of a typical work zone
- How to lay out buffers, tapers, advance warning areas, and termination areas
- Planning the location of traffic control devices by preparing simple traffic control plans (TCPs)
- Proper use of hand signaling devices and flagging procedures
Upon successful course completion, participants will receive a certificate of completion from UTA's Public Works Institute and a Qualified Flagger wallet card valid for a period of 3 years.
This course has been approved for 12 continuing education credit hours by the County Judges & Commissioners Association of Texas.
This course is also recognized for 1.6 CEU's from TCEQ Water and Wastewater Operators.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.