CCT 300 - FLAGGER TRAINING
This training has been approved by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) to qualify you as a "Qualified Flagger" in accordance with the requirements contained within TxDOT’s Specification Item 7 "Legal Relations and Responsibilities," and Specification Item 502 "Barricades, Signs and Traffic Handling." This course is intended for individuals who will be performing or engaging in flagger duties on construction/maintenance projects. The course will provide a better understanding of the importance and duties involved with flagging on a project.
- COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The duties, responsibilities and qualifications of a flagger
- The requirements of the Texas Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (TMUTCD) on flagging operations
- Proper personal protective equipment for flagging
- Describing the typical flagging positions
- Demonstrating proper flagging procedures using the STOP/SLOW paddle, the flag, and the flashlight
Upon successful course completion, participants will receive a certificate of completion from UTA's Public Works Institute and a Qualified Flagger wallet card valid for a period of 3 years.
This course has been approved for 2.5 continuing education credit hours by the County Judges & Commissioners Association of Texas.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.