Sell That Junk!
|Dates:||August 9-11, 2011|
|Meets:||Tu and Th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location:||UT Arlington CEWF-E200C |
|Instructor:||Dorothy Kennedy |
|Fee:|| $140.00 |
|Textbook:||To participate in this class you will need the following:
1. Think of a name for your eBay ID and password (possibly two just in case your first choice is not available);
2. Bring your cell phone - eBay will call and give you a code when you register;
3. Think of a password for PayPal - you will use your email address for login;
4. Know your email address and password;
5. Bring complete Checking Account information routing and account number (it's best to bring a check);
6. Bring Credit/Debit Card;
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Garage sales will bring a lot of people to your door on any given weekend, but offering your items on eBay brings the world to you!
You'll learn how to: register as a seller, open a PayPal account, research your items, write a great title and description, take photos that will catch your buyers' attention, pack and ship your items like a pro, and much, much more!
Fee includes required text
Sell That Junk!, sell that junk!, sell that junk, junk, eBay, ebay, sale, seller, PayPal, paypal, buyer