Real Estate Investment Fundamentals
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Avoid costly mistakes that can derail novice investors. Learn time tested and easy-to-follow techniques from an industry veteran. This step-by-step approach includes research methods to locate available properties, evaluating profit potential of properties, and buying properties below market value. Discover the secret of the 3-2-2 formula for first time investors. Discussions will include specific areas in North Texas.
Topics covered include:
- How to bid on HUD and foreclosure properties
- Estimating rehab costs
- Obtaining a loan and types of loans available
- Methods investors use to find distressed properties
- Creative exit strategies for investors
- The tax benefits of owning investment property