Introduction to Environmental Compliance (Online Webinar)
Dates: December 5-8, 2023
Meets: Tu, W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: UT Arlington Online
Romell JacksonRomell K. Jackson's credentials in Environmental Safety, Risk Management, Loss Prevention, Loss Control, and Safety Culture span more than 17 years. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Technology and has served in multiple consultation and management roles for Fortune 1000 companies. Mr. Jackson's development and oversight of day-to-day implementation of corporate training, safety policies and loss control programs make him a uniquely qualified subject matter expert serving on the faculty of the MC101 course series.
Introduction to Environmental Compliance
This course is designed to give environmental, health, and safety professionals the tools they need to ensure their workplace is in compliance with environmental regulations and reduce environmental risks. The course will cover the basics of environmental regulations and demonstrate how to identify pertinent regulations to your operations.
It will also cover elements of the major environmental programs at the State level and review the enforcement and compliance tools by regulatory area. Activities and case studies will be used throughout the course to allow attendees to apply knowledge of the topics discussed during the course.
Note: ETI 101 with completion exam will serve as the training prerequisite to the ETI 501 course.
- Apply the following Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Pollution Prevention Act (PPA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide (FIFRA)
- Identify Environmental Aspect and Impacts
- Implement environmental regulations and their relationship to:
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to email@example.com.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Full Fee||$ 895.00|
UT Arlington OnlineOnline