Through this online course, students are given the opportunity to develop their skills and comprehension of Root Cause Analysis For Environmental Professionals through focus on progressive techniques and practices in:
- Lean Six Sigma basis problem solving techniques
- Failure mode effects analysis (FMEA)
- Root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
Students will learn how to manage the complexities of:
- Lean Six Sigma problem solving tools – Pareto Charts, Lean 4-Square and A3 techniques
- Failure mode effects analysis (FMEA) – What If, and Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) techniques
- Root cause failure analysis (RCFA) – 5Whys, Cause mapping, Fishbone diagram, and Fault tree analysis (FTA) techniques
To register you will need an account setup with DEDTraining.com
GSA pricing may apply to some courses, please call our office for more information.
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.