This course is designed to give environmental, health, and safety professionals the tools they need to ensure their workplace is in compliance with environmental regulations and reduce environmental risks. The course will cover the basics of environmental regulations and demonstrate how to identify pertinent regulations to your operations.
It will also cover elements of the major environmental programs at the State level and review the enforcement and compliance tools by regulatory area. Activities and case studies will be used throughout the course to allow attendees to apply knowledge of the topics discussed during the course.
ETI 101 with completion exam will serve as the training prerequisite to the ETI 501
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to email@example.com.
- Apply the following Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Pollution Prevention Act (PPA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA) and Noise Control Act (NCA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide (FIFRA)
- Identify Environmental Aspect and Impacts
- Implement environmental regulations and their relationship to:
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
As an alternative to our traditional on-campus and online course offerings we are pleased to now offer a third alternative. Many of our live classrooms are being simulcast online so you can attend class from your home or office without the commute from your personal computer or mobile device. All you will need is an internet connection and the ability to download the GoToMeeting plugin and/or mobile app.
With the simulcast options you can dial into the classroom remotely using our GoToMeeting online classroom. You will see and hear the instructor and be able to chat with the instructor as well as your classmates. Class will start and end at the times indicated as if you were taking a traditional live class. Each participant will receive information as to how to access the online environment within 48 hours prior to the start of the class.
It is recommended that you follow the steps below to ensure your technology meets the requirements needed to effectively participate in the simulcast courses.
1. Test your connection and setup
2. Download the GoToMeeting plugin and/or application
3. Review the online GoToMeeting Quick Start Attendee guide
Classrooms materials we either be mailed to the address on file or a pdf version will be make available for download.
Test the connection by clicking on the link below:
Test your Connection
a week or two prior to the start of the class as well as the day of class.
Review the online GoToMeeting Quick Start Attendee guide
Go To Meeting Quick Start Attendee Guide
If you have any questions please contact us by phone at 817.272.2581 or by email at for assistance.