Nonprofit Management Certificate Program
The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program is designed for entry to mid-level nonprofit employees or those interested in a career in the non-profit arena to gain management skills, acquire knowledge and understand the full range of management requirements of non-profit organizations. This program is designed for professionals and volunteers who currently fill or aspire to leadership positions in nonprofit organizations. It will enable participants to develop the basic skills needed to make the best use of community, financial, and human resources that are essential to a nonprofit organization’s success. This program is comprised of 9 required classes and a choice of 3 electives and can be completed in less than a year!
- Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations
- Basic Fundraising and Income Strategies
- Board Development
- Introduction to Nonprofit Financial Management
- Introduction to Volunteer Management
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Human Resources in Nonprofit
- Media Management
Electives (Choose 3):
- Grant Writing and Proposal Development
- Donor Research and Cultivation
- Quickbooks: Fundamentals
- Starting Your Non-Profit (501 C 3)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Marketing
- Crowdfunding - Turn Your Dream Into Reality **NEW**
In order to obtain an overall program certificate for the Nonprofit Management Certificate Program, participants must pay a nonrefundable $50 Certificate Program fee by the completion of the second course. Upon completion of a certificate program students must notify the Continuing Education office. The Continuing Education office will verify the students completion status and mail the certificate out to the address on record.
Please click here to enroll in the Nonprofit Management Certificate Program.
|Currently, there are no scheduled course offerings for this group|
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top