Wind Energy Professional
|Fee:|| $2,395.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
In this program, you will learn the basics of wind energy principles, including wind technology, wind energy anatomy, wind farm design, wind business, and characteristics of energy sources. This program covers the fundamentals of hydraulics and the basic theory and practice of electrical circuits, including calculations as applied to alternating and direct currents.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
For more information, please click here.
- Describe the evolution of wind turbine technology
- Discuss air flow characteristics and blade efficiencies
- Assess human resources and business planning policies, procedures, and processes
- Explain contract management, fulfillment, and liability to the landowner and manufacturer
- Discuss wind business policies and procedures
- Explain atomic structure and basic values such as voltage, current, resistance, and power
- Summarize the principles of magnetism
- Utilize electrical measuring instruments
- Display competence in principles and operation of basic hydraulic systems
- Interpret schematics and troubleshoot both open- and closed-center hydraulic systems