Building Analyst Quick Start
|Fee:|| $1,395.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The Building Analyst Quick Start program was developed and written in partnership with nationally recognized building science experts. You will learn about the principles of green buildings-from insulation to indoor air quality-as well as how to perform comprehensive building assessments.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will:
For more information, please click here.
- Have completed the initial portion of the BPI and other Home Performance certification processes.
- Have a better understanding of all the major systems found in a conventional building.
- Understand issues of building science and how they can relate to occupant health.
- Discover the relationships of building systems and building sustainability.
- Know observation techniques and data-collection skills.
- Use inspection and analysis approaches for comprehensive building assessments.
- Understand diagnostic testing procedures for evaluating buildings.
- Know how to prepare reports and findings for building owners.