Senior Certified Sustainability Professional
|Fee:|| $2,495.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Are you prepared for an exciting career as a leader in the green-collar economy? After completing this premier certification program, you will establish yourself as a sustainable business professional. You will be ready to take responsibility for coordinating an enterprise's sustainability strategy across multiple functional areas, including sales, marketing, communications, new product development, global supply chain, operations, and corporate social responsibility.
You will start by learning the basics of green purchasing. Next you will cover corporate social responsibility, and carbon strategies. You will also explore environmental accounting, green transportation, and sustainability consulting.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
For more information, please click here.
- Establish and maintain a green procurement strategy
- Apply the principles of environmentally preferred purchasing, design for environment, eco-control systems, and sustainable business practices
- Indentify corporate social responsibility strategies to meet organizational needs
- Develop and use Environmental Management System (EMS) practices
- Select and effectively use a variety of environmental accounting methods
- Improve product positioning using the green marketing-mix principles
- Organize and sequence carbon strategies using the World Resource Institute protocol
- Improve operational sustainability through greening the logistics and supply chain
- Plan continued organizational sustainability strategies as an internal or external consultant