Certified Global Business Professional
|Fee:|| $2,495.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The Certified Global Professional Online Program was created by academics, industry practitioners, and professionals who assisted in the development of the credential, and it's facilitated by instructors with extensive backgrounds related to the material. The Certified Global Business Professional Program prepares you for the credential exam by educating you in four areas: global management, global marketing, supply chain management, and trade finance.
After completing this program, you will be familiar with material included in the Certified Global Business Professional examination, including:
For more information, please click here.
- Evaluating the internal and external environment to identify potential marketing threats and opportunities
- Developing and implementing a global marketing plan
- Optimizing supply-chain solutions to meet the requirements of the international business plan
- Evaluating and selecting potential intermediaries to support the international business plan
- Completing documents required for the international movement of product and services
- Assessing political and economic risks and cultural issues of the target country to establish financial costs and viability
- Researching and analyzing credit history and payment capacity of the potential buyers or partners to assess the commercial risk
- Selecting appropriate methods, terms, and currency of payment to agents, sales representatives, distributors, suppliers, and international joint ventures
- Developing a short-, medium-, and long-term financial plan