Fitness Business Management
|Fee:|| $2,595.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The Fitness Business Management Program will prepare you to implement a successful business system in private or commercial health clubs, medically-based fitness facilities, community wellness centers, personal training studios, physical therapy clinics, YMCAs, JCCs, college centers, recreational settings, or corporate fitness centers. This program was developed to establish an industry standard in fitness management education.
This certificate program includes:
- The planning process for starting a new venture
- Common approaches to developing a strategic business plan for specific types of health and fitness-related facilities
- An introduction to financial and managerial accounting concepts
- Exploration of how successful marketing and branding guide a company's business strategy
- The organization and administration of for-profit and not-for-profit health and fitness facilities
A competitive advantage offered in this program is the Optional Field Internship. Students who take advantage of this option will be able to practice the fitness management concepts they've learned about through a six-week, 60-hour internship in a health and fitness setting.
For more information, please click here.