Certified Residential Interior Design
|Fee:|| $1,995.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
Throughout the program, you will discover useful documents and exercises to help you practice your skills and put them to use. Your work will culminate in your very first interior design project: a floor plan and complete design concept for a family room. By the end of the program, you will be ready to seek out your first clients and help them transform their interiors into satisfying spaces.
In addition, you will be eligible upon completion of this program to take the Residential Interior Designer Exam (RIDE) through the Designer Society of America (DSA). You will also receive a free one-year DSA membership, and you may be able to participate in an optional 40-hour internship through DSA (where available) if you meet eligibility requirements.
Upon registering, you are given an initial six months to complete this program. Should you need more time beyond the six months, an extension of six months is available at no additional cost.
Upon completing this program, you will:
For more information, please click here.
- Understand what a residential interior designer does.
- Be familiar with major design styles and movements throughout history.
- Know how to manipulate the basic elements involved in residential interior design projects.
- Understand the steps required to work as a residential interior designer and start your own design business.
- Have experience creating a design concept and floor plan.