|Fee:|| $2,295.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The Nonprofit Management Online Training Program is particularly well suited for individuals who have recently assumed management responsibilities in the nonprofit field, but it is also suitable for anyone who wants an introductory perspective on some of the unique issues facing management of a nonprofit organization. In addition to basic managerial skills, you will learn about finance and accounting, employment law, marketing, leadership, communication, budgeting, and fundraising.
By completing the Nonprofit Management Online Training Program, you will:
For more information, please click here.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board of directors and the management team
- Develop practical managerial skills
- Understand basic financial and accounting terms
- Know the details of the entire marketing process
- Learn the basics of employment law, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Understand licensing, permits, and taxes
- Explore ways to maximize fundraising opportunities
- Develop a successful leadership style
- Learn the basics of the budgeting process
- Gain confidence and improve communication skills
- Explore the process of negotiating