Access 2010: Level I
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learn to build relational databases after completing this informative course that will teach you the fundamentals of Access as you work with tables, queries, reports, and forms and much more. Prerequisite: Some experience with Windows. Book required.
Prerequisite: Some experience with Windows
After this class, you will be able to
Access, database, Microsfot Access, relational database, RDMS, relational database management system
- Identify differences in the new interface and work more efficiently by using the Ribbon, Office Button, and Quick Access Toolbar
- Use contextual tabs on the Ribbon to make changes to tables, forms, reports, and other Access objects
- Create tables and insert fields, edit data types, and use the new Auto Calendar feature
- Query a database, create user forms, and generate reports using Wizards or design tools
- Use the new interface to perform familiar tasks from older versions of Access