Website Design Certificate
|Instructor:||Steve Gatlin |
|Fee:|| $5,595.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The Web Design Online Certificate Program will teach you to develop the visual graphic and information design skills required to create compelling Web sites. You will learn professional applications for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash.
Program projects include XHTML page markup, CSS-based layout and typography, home page and navigation design, Flash graphics and animations, and more. This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
For more information, please click here.
- Prepare bitmap images for print or the Web using basic Photoshop retouching and correction techniques, collage, and compositing
- Create standards-compliant Web page layouts by hand-coding using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Publish Web pages to a Web server using Dreamweaver FTP
- Develop Web page and site layouts using Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS
- Use color, typography, and composition in developing page layouts
- Design Web layouts, graphics, navigation buttons, and banner ads using Adobe Fireworks
- Design basic Flash page graphics, animations, ads, and promotional sites
- Develop a systematic approach to Web design projects using site maps, wireframes, usability, and competitive analysis
- Develop a creative approach to Web design projects using mood boards and design comps Transform comp layouts into valid HTML/CSS Web pages using hand-coding
- Design Web page layouts for a range of business clients