Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
|Instructor:||Steve Gatlin |
|Fee:|| $1,795.00 |
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
This program will prepare you to sit for the national certification exam to become a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician. MCDSTs are employed as help desk technicians, customer support representatives, PC support specialists, technical support representatives, technical support specialist, and more! MCDSTs are not expected to possess network administration skills.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Perform trouble shooting
- Provide help desk and technical support
- Offer knowledgeable facilitation and customer service
- Perform hardware and software installation
- Complete configuration and upgrades for Windows XP desktop operating system and the Microsoft Office system to support end users
You will also be prepared to write the following core exams:
For more information, please click here.
- 70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
- 70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft XP Operating System