Child Development Associate Training
Enterprise Carbon Management is rapidly becoming a central part of the global business environment. Your role in senior management requires you to
manage climate-risk for your organization. Take this opportunity to
fast-track your knowledge and credentials to effectively participate in the low-carbon economy.
This course is a unique 'transdisciplinary' perspective specifically created for corporate executives.
The HRCarbon Executive Introduction to Corporate Sustainability and Climate-Risk Management course provides high-level knowledge, education
and understanding of corporate 'climate-risk' management.
Course participants will quickly develop the language of climate change and understand global, regional and local frameworks.
You will understand the cost of doing business in a low-carbon world. A Business-As-Usual mindset will leave your organization exposed to
climate change related risks directly impacting stakeholder value.
The unique nature of the course will enable participants to include 'climate-risk' into corporate strategy and identify opportunities to de-leverage
corporate carbon debt.
This is a must attend course for those executives and senior managers who have a duty to better manage 'climate-risk' on behalf of all their
Topics covered will include:
- International Frameworks
- Localized and Regional Frameworks (Voluntary/Industry/Regulatory)
- Impact of Frameworks on Organizations
- Carbon Trading/Cap & Trade/Carbon Taxation
- Corporate Carbon Management - Develop/Manage/Report your carbon footprint
- Corporate Carbon Mitigation - Actionable Metrics
- Sustainability Maturity - Where is your organization on the maturity scale?
- Developing a Sustainability Management and Reporting Framework
- Internalize & Institutionalize 'Climate-Risk'Management
- Enterprise Carbon Management tools -Identification, Selection and Implementation
*Note: Cancellation/Refund policy for participants of this course will be as follows:
To receive a full refund minus a $20 processing fee, notice of cancellation must be received 30 days prior to the start of the program. Registrations cancelled up to 14 days prior to the start of the class will be subject to $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 14 days of start of the program will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellation notices must be received in writing, either by email, fax or mail.
|Currently, there are no scheduled course offerings for this group|
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top