This course is designed to ensure employees use proper techniques and equipment while flagging in work zones. Participants are required to successfully complete an end of course examination proving competency or attainment of the course objectives.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the duties and responsibilities of a flagger.
2. Identify potential problems related to flagger safety.
3. List proper equipment for flagging.
4. Explain the five typical flagging positions.
5. Explain the importance of coordination between flaggers.
6. Demonstrate proper hand signal procedures using the STOP/SLOW paddle and the flag.
COURSE DURATION (in hours):
Persons who flag traffic on construction and maintenance projects.
8:00am - 12 noon
|No courses currently scheduled.|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top