- Ensure hazards inherent to the design, equipment, and intended use of the facility are eliminated, or the resultant risk is controlled to an acceptable level;
- Maximize operational readiness and process/mission protection through mishap prevention measures by ensuring appropriate hazard control measures are designed and constructed into the facility in a timely manner and at minimum cost;
- Reduce safety and occupational health retrofit and modification requirements after the design stage;
- Ensure safety and occupational health lessons-learned from similar facilities are incorporated; and
- Ensure modifications to a facility do not increase the risk level of a facility.
24 Hours | $695
Facility System Safety Engineering
Contract Price: $9,000
This courses uses a system safety engineering approach to manage safety and occupational health of a facility during its life cycle by examining deficiencies in facility design/acquisition, facility modification, associated testing, and operational sequences, which can result in acceptance of risk. It provides information and guidance for the development of a facility safety program during the acquisition process and to ensure integration of safety within the facility acquisition process.
- Participants must present a government-issued photo ID in order to attend this training.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
Click the course Title link for more information.
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.