Environmental Management Systems$995/32 Hours
This updated course specifies general requirements and guidelines of the new ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS) standard. A fully implemented EMS will provide reasonable assurance of minimal negative environmental impact, improved environmental performance and sustainable growth. EMS can be utilized as a launching pad to move organizations towards sustainability through environmental source reduction, self-regulation and continuous improvement.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the importance and benefits of an environmental management system
- Understand how the EMS interacts with organization's processes
- Understand how the EMS improves environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
- Auditing to standard's requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to email@example.com.
|MGE 801||Environmental Management Systems||Austin||10/25/22||10/28/22||995.00|
|MGE 801||Environmental Management Systems||Arlington||06/27/23||06/30/23||995.00|
|MGE 801||Environmental Management Systems (Online Webinar)||Arlington||03/28/23||03/31/23||995.00|
|MGE 801||Environmental Management Systems (Online Webinar)||Arlington||08/15/23||08/18/23||995.00|
Click the course Title link for more information.
|Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 - Online Self-Paced Course||Online||995.00|
These courses may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.