Environmental Management Systems
This updated course specifies general requirements and guidelines of the new ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS) standard. A fully implemented EMS will provide reasonable assurance of minimal negative environmental impact, improved environmental performance and sustainable growth. EMS can be utilized as a launching pad to move organizations towards sustainability through environmental source reduction, self-regulation and continuous improvement.
Looking for more information about this course? Send questions to email@example.com.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the importance and benefits of an environmental management system
- Understand how the EMS interacts with organization's processes
- Understand how the EMS improves environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
- Auditing to standard's requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top