This course is designed to meet the Competent Person training requirement of the OSHA Standard for falls. This course is intended to provide those who work at elevation and are exposed to fall hazards with the ability to recognize and minimize such hazards.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Overview of fall protection
- Common workplace fall hazards
- Hazard recognition
- Fall protection systems including personal fall arrest equipment, guardrails, and safety nets
- Applicable regulatory requirements
- Components of an OSHA-compliant fall protection program
Upon successful course completion, participants will receive certificates of completion from the UTA's Public Works Institute.
Currently ScheduledOnline/Memberships/DonationsNot Currently Scheduled
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
Back to Top